Create value by gaining access to the right knowledge at the right time
Today, companies compete on knowledge and information. Creating competitive advantages requires that the right employees have access to the right knowledge at the right time. Therefore, it’s essential to find this knowledge and make it accessible.
By having a systematic and structured approach to collecting and sharing knowledge, you will be able to:
- Mobilize and organize internal innovation processes
- Create a learning and development-oriented organization which is able to navigate in the future
- Find and share hidden knowledge which often exists in the organization
- Get an overview of who knows what and who has a certain expertise
- Break down internal silos in the organization
- Streamline operations and create an opportunity for a better collaboration
Structure, classification and search
Knowledge management is about how knowledge is created, collected and shared in the organization and how it creates a common taxonomy and language. It is a structured process with the involvement of a number of stakeholders across the organizations.
How can we help?
ProActive’s business consultants have great experience with knowledge classification and taxonomies, and have achieved multiple successful implementations with classification of knowledge, search and collaboration. We can help with the initial analysis of business needs, technical set-up, organizational implementation and subsequently with continuous measurements and follow-up.