Danmarks Jægerforbund keeps track of 95.000 members with Dynamics CRM
How does an organization with 50 employees serve 95.000 members?
Danmarks Jægerforbund is the country’s second largest green organization with more than 95.000 members. Most of the members are organized in 900 local hunting unions, which is spread on 8 circuits. In spite of the relatively large number of members the organization only has approximately 50 employees to administrate and serve the members.
With more than 95.000 members it’s a continuous challenge to keep track of all memberships, quota payments, courses and so on. The current IT system is no longer up to date, and it is insufficient in terms of serving members satisfactory. This created a need for a new member system that would be easy for the employees to use and which could be integrated with the existing economy system Dynamics AX and NETS payment service.
Customized xRM solution
ProActive delivered a customized solution based on a Microsoft standard software platform, Dynamics CRM, which is integrated with the association’s economy system. All this in close collaboration with Danmarks Jægerforbund.
The new member system supports, among other, the following daily processes:
- Management of circuits, local unions, members and memberships
- Management of quota rates and repayments for local unions
- Reports for management accounting
- Quota collection through Dynamics AX and NETS
- Two-way integration for Dynamics AX
- Registration of membership courses
- Management of sending out the membership magazine “Jæger”